Move an Assigned Task?

Brandon Scivolette

Aug 25, 2015, 3:39:55 PM8/25/15
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi Cameron,

Is there a procedure for moving an assigned task from the "Assignments" queue to one of my own queues, for easier tracking? Or some way to associate an assigned task with one of my own queues, even if it isn't actually moved to that queue.

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Aug 27, 2015, 12:20:14 PM8/27/15
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brandon -

Sorry, it's not possible to move assigned tasks out of the Assignments queue.

Of course you can create your own task in one of your own queues.  Unfortunately, there isn't a way to directly link one task to another though. We will definitely take this situation into consideration as we build out more features.

-Cameron

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 2:39 PM, Brandon Scivolette <bra...@elitemovinglabor.com> wrote:
Hi Cameron,

Is there a procedure for moving an assigned task from the "Assignments" queue to one of my own queues, for easier tracking? Or some way to associate an assigned task with one of my own queues, even if it isn't actually moved to that queue.

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."