Idendtical Smart Queues for me and my Co-Worker Don't Match

ph...@soundcoop.tv

Apr 3, 2017, 7:18:19 PM4/3/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I have established smart queues for us to see our own and each other's due assignments. But they don't match. See attached.

How we have the smart queue set up on Kurt's account:

What the smart queue looks like on Kurt's account:

How we have the smart queue set up on my account:

What the queue looks like on my account:

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Apr 5, 2017, 2:23:57 PM4/5/17
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Phil -

Sorry for the trouble.  I just tested the Smart Queues on both of your accounts and it looks like both are returning results now.  If you are still running into issues though let me know.

-Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."