Ability to create queue for NEXT WEEK or NEXT FORTNIGHT or NEXT MONTH or WHATEVER CUSTOM date you choose

bryanne

Jul 22, 2016, 3:56:53 AM7/22/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum

Hi!

I have looked at so many task managers over time and pretty much abandoned most of them.

However, I Like the feel and philosophy of GQueue.

One thing I really would like to see is the ability to create a queue for NEXT WEEK or NEXT FORTNIGHT or NEXT MONTH or WHATEVER CUSTOM date you choose. The choices at present are very limited. Many people including myself like to be able to plan ahead in this manner.

I will proceed to subscribe (TWO subscriptions) if the developer can advise if this will be improved in the short term.

Many thanks and hoping for a favorable response.

Thanks too for a great product apart from that.

Cheers, Bryan

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Jul 25, 2016, 12:10:21 PM7/25/16
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bryan -

You can achieve more flexible date filters using a custom search and saving that search as a smart queue.

Here is a blog post with more details and lots of examples:

For example, tasks due next fortnight could be shown using this query:

-Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."