Suggestion: Attach File...Add From Gmail

Matthew Reischer

Jun 3, 2016, 2:38:14 PM6/3/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum

Hi,

I love the new "Add Attachment" Menu  which includes "Add From Drive".
I would love to see an "Add from Gmail" option as well.

I guess it would open standard GMail in a new tab, and when the specific message is opened, would allow it to be added to the original task as an attachment or as a link.  Perhaps a floating, always on top, dialog could be present, which would be used to attach the open email to the attaching task.   The dialog could display the name of the attaching task as well.  If a gmail folder (list of messages with checkboxes) is opened, and one or more messages are selected (boxes checked), they would all be added at once.

I primarily use FireFox under Windows 10, and can create a new task from within GMail using the bookmarklet, but I would also like to be able to go in the opposite direction, as described.

Thank you!

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Jun 10, 2016, 3:13:36 PM6/10/16
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the suggestion, Matthew! We'll put it on the list of improvements to consider for development.  -Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."