Comment and Activity dates bug?

已查看 15 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

A Cleater

未读,
2017年8月29日 05:56:192017/8/29
收件人 GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi Cameron

Is this a bug? I can't see a year on the dates next to each of the comments in the attached screenshot. Surely they should say 2016! These 3 dates definitely aren't 2017!

Thanks.

Alex

screenshot_209.jpg

Cameron (GQueues Team)

未读,
2017年8月30日 23:16:112017/8/30
收件人 gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex -

Thanks for the feedback!  Right now the year is never shown as part of the date for comments.  However, if you hover your mouse over the date, it will show the entire date, including the year.

Showing the year makes sense though when it's not the current year.  I've put this on the list of requested improvements.

-Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."

Lanny

未读,
2020年7月6日 16:57:552020/7/6
收件人 GQueues Discussion Forum
Cameron,

    You promised to add this feature to the improvements list almost three years ago.  Can we bump up the priority?

    I just discovered that I could hover over the month/day to display the year, but it would be much nicer if the year displayed all the time.

Thanks,

Lanny

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 3:56 AM, A Cleater <al...@savemakeraise.com> wrote:
Hi Cameron

Is this a bug? I can't see a year on the dates next to each of the comments in the attached screenshot. Surely they should say 2016! These 3 dates definitely aren't 2017!

Thanks.

Alex

回复全部
回复作者