New Google Calendar integration

已查看 46 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Tim Weaver

未读,
2017年11月16日 10:09:072017/11/16
收件人 GQueues Discussion Forum
I have just upgraded to the new Google Calendar and although my GQueues tasks are showing up, the right sidebar seems to no longer be available and so the Calendar Gadget has gone. I've tried re-enabling it, but I suspect this is a feature of the new Google Calendar and so will require a different approach. Are there any plans to provide this gadget in some form with the new Google Calendar?

Cameron (GQueues Team)

未读,
2017年11月16日 12:55:332017/11/16
收件人 gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tim -

Yes, gadgets are no longer supported by the new Google Calendar design.  We are already working on a new Chrome extension that will integrate with Google Calendar and allow you to mark tasks complete directly from calendar.  It should be ready before the end of the year.

-Cameron

Cameron (GQueues Team)

未读,
2018年1月9日 19:44:232018/1/9
收件人 gqu...@googlegroups.com
Just following up on this post:

The GQueues for Google Calendar Chrome Extension has launched, so you can now mark tasks complete directly in Google Calendar.  More details here:

-Cameron
回复全部
回复作者
转发