How to be notified when a new external email arrives in the inbox?

瀏覽次數:8 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Peter Williamson

未讀,
2016年9月27日 晚上10:12:202016/9/27
收件者:GQueues Discussion Forum
Hello,
I have 6 people who will be monitoring a queue called "inbox" for incoming emails that will have voicemails attached.

is there a way to have them notified in some way that a new email has arrived?
I can only see a notification when a new comment has been added.

thanks
Peter

Cameron (GQueues Team)

未讀,
2016年9月28日 中午12:13:572016/9/28
收件者:gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter -

Right now notifications are only sent on new comments and when tasks are assigned to someone.  In the coming months we will be expanding the notification system so users can choose to get notified about any action in a shared queue (task created, changed, completed, etc....)  I'll post back here once the expanded system is in place.

-Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息