Why wont my tasks show on Android Calendar?

22 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

B Rad

não lida,
23 de abr. de 2015, 12:40:4923/04/2015
para gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S5, trial version of the paid account of Gqueues.

So far everything Gqueues is great. Syncing from the web app to my Google Calendar is great, as is syncing to and from my Gqueues Android app. Except none of the tasks are showing up in my Android Calendar, which is weird. I would think that was the easiest part, since it's already on my desktop version (Google Calendar).

I even made sure that I went into the Android Calendar app and selected "All Calendars", but still nothing. All my other old task management calendars show (RTM, Wunderlist, etc), but not Gqueues'.

Help please. I have already become dependent on my scheduler!

Cameron (GQueues Team)

não lida,
28 de abr. de 2015, 13:19:4328/04/2015
para gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi there -

Are you using the newest version of the Google Calendar Android app (sometimes phones come preinstalled with their own calendar apps)?

If you go to the Settings in the Calendar app you should see your accounts and the calendars available for each account.  Tap on the GQueues calendar and make sure "Sync" is turned to "ON."

-Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."

meb...@gmail.com

não lida,
30 de abr. de 2015, 13:13:4030/04/2015
para gqu...@googlegroups.com

I actually did nothing more than what I originally stated, and it started working less than 20 minutes later. So while it wasn't "instant" sync, it's better than a lot of others (24 hours)

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem