Re: Digest for gqueues@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 4 topics

14 vues

Todd Kedes

non lue,
30 avr. 2018, 06:29:1430/04/2018
à gqu...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sirs,

I no longer use gqueues.  How can i stop my membership fees immediately?

Todd Kedes

On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 7:33 AM, <gqu...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Rajesh Acharya <raj...@gmail.com>: Apr 28 10:23AM -0700

I would like to try please.

-Raj

On Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 11:02:35 AM UTC-7, Cameron (GQueues) wrote:
Lanny <lfmo...@aol.com>: Apr 28 10:14AM -0700

When I display my active tasks their names display normally with all
words on one line. However, when I click the Archived button, the names
for my archived tasks appear with one word per line, like this:

One
word
per
line

However, if I move my mouse cursor over the task, it instantly places
all words on one line. It's easy to convert all of the tasks to use one
line by moving the cursor down the page, but I am sure that is not by
design.

Is anyone else getting this behavior? I am using IE11 on Windows 7.
It does not happen with Firefox 59, but that is not my preferred browser.
Amy Smith <loyal...@gmail.com>: Apr 28 06:46AM -0700

Yes, please! This is something I find very annoying. Please, please, please
Lundie Pinner <lpi...@aleyant.com>: Apr 28 09:42AM -0700

Me too! :)

On Monday, October 29, 2012 at 11:19:52 AM UTC-5, Rajesh Acharya wrote:

--
<http://aleyant.com>
*ABOUT ALEYANT *

Working with Gqueues for some time now but somethings going wrong.

I've got my staff in the kitchen and I would like them to do a daily
checklist procedure where they for example mark they cleaned the tables and
did the dishes ;-)

How can I best create these tasks? I now have them daily from completion
date. Is this right?
Sometimes tasks appear twice with the same date in the list. I dont't know
why that is.

I also created a smart queue so only the tasks for the specific date are
listed. In that case, when you marked a task complete it wont reappear in
the list.

So in other words, is there a tutorial how to best manage what I want?

Thanks in advance

Koen

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur