Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Kevin Phillips

no leída,
8 may 2012, 1:34:42 p.m.8/5/12
para gqu...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to create a shortcut (Android 2.3) for a particular queue? So it will open directly to the queue I want. Instead of having to continually clicking back to navigate where I want to go? THANX!

Jacob Floyd

no leída,
9 may 2012, 2:58:47 p.m.9/5/12
para gqu...@googlegroups.com
+1 on adding shortcuts to particular queues, or to the quick add screen...

I would like this on Chrome Browsers for win/mac/linux.
I also have an Android ICS (4) with Chrome and the stock browser.

I'd love for this to work in all of these contexts.

nette...@gmail.com

no leída,
4 jun 2012, 10:58:51 a.m.4/6/12
para gqu...@googlegroups.com
Cameron its been almost a month with no reply... Is this at all possible? THANX!

Cameron (GQueues Team)

no leída,
4 jun 2012, 11:09:52 a.m.4/6/12
para gqu...@googlegroups.com
Sorry this isn't possible.  Right now GQueues Mobile always opens to the last queue/ screen you were viewing.  I'll put it on a list of improvements though.

-Cameron

thomas.g...@gmail.com

no leída,
27 ago 2012, 10:46:24 a.m.27/8/12
para gqu...@googlegroups.com
+1 also on adding shortcuts to particular queues.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos