Adding images or screen shots to comments

han...@bookkeeperoffice.com

Apr 19, 2017, 2:26:14 PM4/19/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum

I would love to be able to add an image or screen shot to the comment section in Gqueues. There are so many times where I want to share a screen shot of something we are working on related to that task and show the coworker on it what I am talking about but I cant paste the image in the comment. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

Hannah

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Apr 19, 2017, 3:39:57 PM4/19/17
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hannah -

Sorry, you can't add images directly to comments.  However, you can add them to the task itself and then refer to them in your comments on the task.

For screenshots, you'll have to save them as a file first and then drag them onto the task.

-Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."