Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Kate Shields

no leída,
4 ene 2018, 2:51:25 p.m.4/1/18
para GQueues Discussion Forum
Lately, every time I try to log into GQueues at my school (I'm a teacher) I get the following message:

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.gqueues.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

I have contacted our IT department and used a filter to access other blocked sites, such as Amazon and Youtube, but for some reason GQueues is the ONLY site I can't access, and the most important for my productivity and organization! Does anyone know why this site in particular would be inaccessible?

Cameron (GQueues)

no leída,
4 ene 2018, 4:59:53 p.m.4/1/18
para GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi Kate -

Sorry for the trouble.  A couple things you / and or your IT department can try.

1. Make sure you are going directly to https://www.gqueues.com to login.

2. Make sure you have the latest updates installed for your browser (is it Chrome you are using?)  This will ensure the browser has the latest public certificates used to verify security on websites.

3. Make sure the date/time is set correctly on your computer.  If it's off by more than a few hours, that will cause certificate validation to fail.

4. As a test, you can try opening GQueues in another browser to see if you experience the same issue there.

-Cameron

Kate Shields

no leída,
4 ene 2018, 5:03:31 p.m.4/1/18
para gqu...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your quick reply...I will try these things at work tomorrow!

Best,
Kate

Kate Shields

MAT Candidate

Elementary Education

American University

Kate Shields

no leída,
17 mar 2018, 1:34:07 p.m.17/3/18
para gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hello again,
GQueues still does not work at my school. I can click "Advanced" and "Proceed to GQueues (unsafe), but it has problems loading and adding new tasks. I've tried all of the methods listed above. Any idea why this wouldn't be working?

Thanks,
Kate

Kate Shields

MAT Candidate

Elementary Education

American University

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 4:59 PM, Cameron (GQueues) <cam...@gqueues.com> wrote:
Hi Kate -

Sorry for the trouble.  A couple things you / and or your IT department can try.

1. Make sure you are going directly to https://www.gqueues.com to login.

2. Make sure you have the latest updates installed for your browser (is it Chrome you are using?)  This will ensure the browser has the latest public certificates used to verify security on websites.

3. Make sure the date/time is set correctly on your computer.  If it's off by more than a few hours, that will cause certificate validation to fail.

4. As a test, you can try opening GQueues in another browser to see if you experience the same issue there.

-Cameron

Cameron (GQueues Team)

no leída,
20 mar 2018, 7:24:09 p.m.20/3/18
para gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hmmmm.

What version of Chrome are you using (go to chrome://settings/ in the address bar)?

I suspect the issue is that the IT department has configured the browser not to trust Certificates from most sites.  So one way to get things working may be to manually install the certificate in your browser.

I found this article which walks through the steps on how to do this:

Try installing the GQueues SSL certificate in your browser and hopefully that takes care of it.

-Cameron

On Sat, Mar 17, 2018 at 11:33 AM, Kate Shields <shields...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."

Cameron (GQueues Team)

no leída,
22 mar 2018, 12:00:33 p.m.22/3/18
para gqu...@googlegroups.com