GQueues installed under Google Apps for work domain

Enrico Bisello

May 28, 2016, 11:40:25 PM5/28/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi

When installed / purchased under our Google Apps for work domain can we work with people outside our domain ?
concerns would be assigning tasks and sharing of google drive docs

Cameron (GQueues Team)

May 31, 2016, 3:28:45 PM5/31/16
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Enrico -

Yes, you can assign tasks and share queues with anyone - even people outside of your domain - just type in their email address.

And as long as your Google Apps Admin has not prohibited sharing Google Drive files outside your domain, then attachments on tasks will work fine with people outside of your domain as well.

-Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."