How do I add a cell number so that I can receive SMS notifications?

eug...@heartfelt.co.za

Jul 25, 2016, 9:18:39 AM7/25/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
How do I add a cell number so that I can receive SMS notifications?

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Jul 25, 2016, 11:46:36 AM7/25/16
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eugene -

SMS notifications are only available to people with a paid Google Apps account.  If that's the case for you, then you can follow these steps in Google Calendar to enter your phone number and setup SMS reminders:

-Cameron

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 8:18 AM, <eug...@heartfelt.co.za> wrote:
How do I add a cell number so that I can receive SMS notifications?

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."