Task Due Dates Automatically revert to previous date

James Moore

May 25, 2016, 10:47:05 AM5/25/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I'm using  Chrome 50.0.2661.102 (Official Build) m (32-bit) - Was trying to update multiple due dates to 5.25. Keep reverting to 5.24.
Anyone have ideas on how to fix this?

Edit

May 26, 2016, 7:14:37 AM5/26/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi James / Cameron

I have exactly the same problem when duplicating tasks and trying to change the due dates. The first few seem to work, but they then all end up with the original date. James, what I did to get around it is duplicate the tasks in GQueues, and change the due dates in the Google calendar itself. That seems to work. I'm also on Chrome.

Best regards

Edit