Delete (Ctrl-Shift-D) appears broken on Mac/Chrome

Scott

Oct 17, 2016, 12:17:01 PM10/17/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Delete (Ctrl-Shift-D) appears broken on Mac/Chrome -

My usual method of deleting tasks is to use the keyboard shortcut - but today this appears to have stopped working.  Any thoughts?

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Oct 17, 2016, 12:46:25 PM10/17/16
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Scott -

It seems to be working as expected in our test accounts here.  I would suggest quitting your Chrome browser and re-opening it and see if you still experience issues.

Another thought - have you installed any Chrome extensions recently that may be interfering with keyboard shortcuts, etc...?

-Cameron

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 11:17 AM, Scott <sc...@colestock.net> wrote:
Delete (Ctrl-Shift-D) appears broken on Mac/Chrome -

My usual method of deleting tasks is to use the keyboard shortcut - but today this appears to have stopped working.  Any thoughts?

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."