Can I syncrhonize tag list for all users?

5 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

j...@sherpad.be

belum dibaca,
20 Jun 2016, 10.49.2520/06/16
kepadaGQueues Discussion Forum
Hi,

Is it possible to synchronize the Tags for each lists.

I'v noted that the tags are synchronized to all users of my list.  But the tag list remains personal and is not synchronized?

This is confusing as we need to work together...  a manual reset of the tag list is necessary to avoid problems.

Is there a feature to avoid this?

Thanks.

Jo

Cameron (GQueues Team)

belum dibaca,
20 Jun 2016, 12.22.4920/06/16
kepadagqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jo -

Sorry this is not possible automatically.  If your team agrees on a set of tags to use, each person will need to manually create that set of tags in their account.  I've put this on the list of improvements to make.

-Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."
Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan
0 pesan baru