Integrate GQueues Data To our Application

bhanu prakash inturi

Jan 18, 2017, 9:02:39 AM1/18/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi All,

We have one internal application, need to integrate that application to GQueues data directly. For example by using API or any other media we need to deploy our Task details from
GQueues to Local application. Is any possibility there or GQueues providing any API for this. Our application is in .Net technology.

Thanks
Bhanu

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Jan 18, 2017, 12:59:55 PM1/18/17
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bhanu -

Sorry, at this point there is not an API for GQueues, so you won't be able to pull this data into your internal application.

-Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."