Evernote and GQueues - Use TaskClone

Troy Christmas

Oct 20, 2013, 2:20:31 PM10/20/13
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Really love GQueues integration with Google Apps. As with most task apps, users are often looking for integration with Evernote too. So were we. We didn't find what we wanted, so we built it.

TaskClone copies or "clones" your tasks OUT of Evenote and IN to GQueues where you can take advantage of the power of GQueues. As a web service, it works in the background and works on every platform that Evernote works.

Just sign up at http://www.taskclone.com, remember your GQueues email address during setup, http://www.gqueues.com/help/tasks#addEmail and you should be set.

Brad

Dec 20, 2013, 12:43:44 PM12/20/13
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Looks promising. Looking forward to trying that after the holidays.

Troy Christmas

Sep 26, 2015, 5:58:52 PM9/26/15
to GQueues Discussion Forum

We recently did a video to show how easy it is to set up TaskClone so Evernote can send tasks to GQueues.  Once setup, Just add the "taskclone" tag to your notes and all tasks that being with a checkbox go to GQueues.  TaskClone works by email so all the wonderful GQueues Quick Add syntax is available to you to add due dates, tags or send to a specific queue.

Happy Cloning!

Troy Christmas

May 29, 2016, 1:49:57 PM5/29/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
[UPDATE]  TaskClone now supports note titles, events and Evernote Reminders.  We're most GQ users use Google Calendar, so now TaskClone can get those event details or Evernote Reminders into Google Calendar.  In addition to better GCal support, you can send note titles to GQueues as tasks.  And of course, there's always a link back to the Evernote note just in case you forget the context of the task.

Enjoy.

Amy Smith

Jul 18, 2017, 12:44:40 PM7/18/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Troy,

I just watched your video at taskclone. Thanks so much! I would love to see the next video that you promise on that page about how to actually use Gqueues and Evernote with TaskClone. That would be super helpful to a newbie like me. Thanks!

Troy Christmas

Jul 18, 2017, 1:00:20 PM7/18/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Amy, we've simplified things a bit.  Setup is different for different apps, but usage is the same.  Check these 30-second videos for usage with Evernote.

  1. Cloning tasks from Evernote to GQueues - https://youtu.be/TP6oWbaFy50
  2. Cloning Note Titles from Evernote to Queues - https://youtu.be/MFqNaVdwdSE
  3. Creating Google Calendar Events from Evernote tasks  - https://youtu.be/7u4BLsI6t2w
  4. Creating Google Calendar Events from Evernote Reminders - https://youtu.be/EJMe5JDzAEM
We also answer quickly anything submitted at our support site - support.taskclone.com

Amy Smith

Jul 18, 2017, 1:06:05 PM7/18/17
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the video links, Troy!