Impossible to make a call from task

已查看 12 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Евгений Гуменюк

未读,
2015年10月2日 05:22:422015/10/2
收件人 GQueues Discussion Forum
I would like to make a call from tasks when i push the number. Now, if I want to make a call i should to copy the number and paste.

Cameron (GQueues Team)

未读,
2015年10月2日 13:15:222015/10/2
收件人 gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi there -

If you put the phone number in the notes of the task, you should be able to long-tap the number and initiate a call on your iOS device.

Inline image 1

-Cameron

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 4:22 AM, Евгений Гуменюк <gumen...@gmail.com> wrote:
I would like to make a call from tasks when i push the number. Now, if I want to make a call i should to copy the number and paste.

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."

Евгений Гуменюк

未读,
2015年10月2日 13:20:192015/10/2
收件人 Cameron (GQueues Team)、gqu...@googlegroups.com