Task Assigments and labels

Matt Kennedy

Jul 7, 2015, 11:43:32 AM7/7/15
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
On my calender today, I have 5 Tasks for GQ, all say the same thing - because I use a template list for every project and all of my projects have many things in common.
Likewise, when a task is assigned, if multiple assignements are made, they may all say the same thing, or at best, just say a thing that aplies to any job - contract, scope of work, scheduleof values and so on.
It would really be nice if I could prepend the Que Label in front of the task- SMITH-Cabinets, JONES-Flooring.
Any thoughts?

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Jul 8, 2015, 12:53:27 PM7/8/15
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the feedback and suggestions, Matt.  If it helps at all, the queue name is shown in the description area of the calendar event for the task.

-Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."

Matt Kennedy

Jul 8, 2015, 1:02:43 PM7/8/15
to Cameron (GQueues Team), gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hers my calender, green is GQ, other colors are manual. It would be nice if GQ had Cue info prepended as do manual Tasks.

Matt Kennedy, Design Manager
Cerletti & Kennedy Design-Build

2950 Buskirk Ave, #300
Walnut Creek, CA  94597