Inbox changed to "Personal" on employee's Gqueues account possibly?

dr...@milestonetherapy.com

Nov 9, 2016, 2:37:49 PM11/9/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi Cameron -

One of my employees has just started changing over to Gqueues for task management and, for some odd reason, her inbox is gone.  Everything she now does in quick add, for example, goes to a new smart queue called "personal" which wasn't there the day prior.  She did not alter (she believes) anything in this fashion.  It simply makes little sense.  Have you seen this before as I combed the forums and didn't come upon a hiccup like this anywhere...

Help?

-Drew

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Nov 9, 2016, 2:53:39 PM11/9/16
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about that, Drew.  Heather's account has been fixed and she should have her Inbox again now.  Just have her re-login to GQueues. -Cameron

Indiana Clinic | Business Office
2906 Highway Avenue
Highland, IN 46322

Illinois Clinic
20201 S. Crawford
Olympia Fields, IL 60461

Disclaimer: This communication, its contents and attachments contain information from Milestone Therapy, LLC and/or its affiliates which are privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended addressee and/or have received this message in error, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the send by reply e-mail and delete the original message, all attachments and all copies. We have taken precautions against viruses, but take no responsibility for loss or damage caused by any virus present.

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."