"Assign to" often does not work

mor...@bajasen.no

Nov 4, 2015, 2:26:54 AM11/4/15
to GQueues Discussion Forum
 Hi.

We are using GQueues every day for work. We have 8 employees.

I have started to use the GQs with shortkeys. When I do I experience many times that the assignment bar just spins and spins ( see screenshot) and in order to make GQs save the task I need to reload the page and type it in again. This is quite anoying as I am adding many tasks and assigning them quickly. So often I have had to re-enter many task because they have not been saved. The assigned icon just spins.

Please help me figure out this issue.

Using chrome as a browser and the Qs is integrated with calendars for all our employees.

Skjermbilde 2015-11-04 kl. 08.21.28.png

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Nov 4, 2015, 3:06:31 PM11/4/15
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the trouble, Morten.  We'll investigate the issue.  -Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."

mor...@bajasen.no

Dec 7, 2015, 10:01:13 AM12/7/15
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I still have this issue on a daily basis.

Have you figured out why?
Possible to fix?

Best regards
Morten