tasks recurring irregularly

Gerrit A. Smit

Feb 23, 2018, 9:28:33 AM2/23/18
to GQueues Discussion Forum

I would like to have recurring tasks that only occur on certain weekdays: weekends, or working days, or only from Tuesday to Friday.

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Feb 26, 2018, 3:41:06 PM2/26/18
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gerrit -

If you choose "Custom" from the repeating menu and then set the task to repeat weekly you can choose which days of the week you want.

-Cameron

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 7:28 AM, Gerrit A. Smit <gerri...@gmail.com> wrote:

I would like to have recurring tasks that only occur on certain weekdays: weekends, or working days, or only from Tuesday to Friday.

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."