how to set User filter width

elwood...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2018, 11:38:39 AM4/14/18
to Gqrx SDR
In Receiver Options, when I select Filter width = User, how do I specify the desired width? It must be obvious, sorry.

Running 2.11.3 on macOS 10.13.3.

Thanks,

Elwood

Dale Puckett

Apr 14, 2018, 12:15:15 PM4/14/18
to Gqrx SDR
Elwood,

Hover the mouse over the left edge of the selected radio and drag in (more narrow) or out (wider) in the case of Lower Side Band. If you are monitoring Upper Side Band hover over the right edge and drag left or right. To fine tune the frequency hover over the middle of the radio and move left (down frequency) or right (up frequency). Enjoy! gqrx is a great receiver.

elwood...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2018, 12:44:27 PM4/14/18
to Gqrx SDR
Hi Dale,

Oh of course! For some reason I was thinking there was a field to enter the desired width numerically and I forgot about using the pan controls.

I'm good to go now, many thanks.

Elwood