patch for a couple new features

mrev...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2018, 4:07:03 PM4/29/18
to Gqrx SDR
There is a README.patch in the patch file with more.

This adds functionality to auto-tune to peaks in the current fft window. This works well at VHF bands like aeronautical comms (my motivation) and public service bands like police/fire. Does much the same as a scanner but doesn't need to know frequencies ahead of time.

There are a couple other minor tweaks to make this more useful including..
A means to 'blacklist' certain frequencies.
A means to tune a bookmark to the center of the fft window.
A means to tweak the peak detection threshold.

This is against 2.11.4 and was developed on Ubuntu Linux.

Be forwarned I am not a C++ programmer so there is likely to be a whole new take on spaghetti.

A bit of unimportant background.. I am a retired electrical engineer. I designed some of the DSP for the EVLA project.

Mike R.

gqrx.patch