GQRX resolution

Emanuele Repetto

Dec 2, 2016, 2:04:51 PM12/2/16
to Gqrx SDR
Hello guys ... I'm a ham radio operator and I assembled a panoramic receiver with a sdr, but now I am faced with a small problem:
Using GQRX version 2.5 for rasberry and viewing everything on your original 7" monitor, with the window to the minimum size, the side controls remain "outside" of the monitor.
Anyone have any suggestions to solve this annoying problem?
Thanks in advance.
Lele

Alexandru Csete

Dec 2, 2016, 4:53:15 PM12/2/16
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lele,

Have you tried version 2.6?
http://gqrx.dk/download/gqrx-sdr-for-the-raspberry-pi

It may work better than 2.5, although as I have written in a recent
thread, gqrx wasn't designed for such small screens (and definitely
not touch) so it will never be perfect unless we do a significant
rewrite of the UI.

Also note that you can rearrange the control "boxes" and move them to
take up less vertical space.

Alex

Robin Gape

Dec 2, 2016, 8:09:31 PM12/2/16
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Emanuele,

also, Alt-F7 allows one to move a window, which may be helpful if you're
using a mouse.

73,

Robin, G8DQX