Audio from gqrx udp to gnuradio?

已查看 682 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Tim Hewitt

未读,
2015年4月27日 16:39:522015/4/27
收件人 gq...@googlegroups.com
I have been trying the use the udp audio from gqrx to play back using gnuradio. I have tried the udp source block but I don't know how to configure it to receive the audio i.e either to playback on audio sink or wav file sink.

73 de Tim ZS1TGH

Alexandru Csete

未读,
2015年4月27日 17:18:502015/4/27
收件人 gq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tim,

If you need help with gnuradio, the gnuradio mailing list is probably
a better place to ask. For the gqrx end I can tell you that the sample
format is 1 channel, signed 16 bit integer, little endian. It is what
corresponds to "short" in the gnuradio companion (assuming that that
is what you use).

So, set the UDP source to deliver "shorts" and convert it to float,
see the attached flow graph.

Alex
udp_rx.grc

Tim Hewitt

未读,
2015年4月28日 02:38:442015/4/28
收件人 gq...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Alex for the swift reply. I did not use the short to float. That is exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks again and been using your software for quite a while now to receive noaa apt. Using several scripts to automate recording etc and sox to convert to 11025 but now I have another option to play with with using gnuradio.

73 Tim

Hoang Le

未读,
2016年8月31日 04:05:212016/8/31
收件人 Gqrx SDR
Please tell me How udp_source work in windows, my progarm use Udp_source but it not run

Vào 13:38:44 UTC+7 Thứ Ba, ngày 28 tháng 4 năm 2015, Tim Hewitt đã viết:
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子