Constellation plot

Mehtap özkan

Jan 17, 2017, 9:01:50 AM1/17/17
to Gqrx SDR
Hi All,
 Can a Constellation plot (Vector Display) be added? I have a USRP N210 and  would like to see the constellation plot of a signal.
I guess its a pretty easy function to add. I have some QT experience. Can I contribute?

Alexandru Csete

Jan 17, 2017, 9:26:19 AM1/17/17
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Take a look at the existing forks on github. I know at least one of
them has something that looks like a constellation plot in connection
with some weather satellite decoder.

Alex

Mehtap özkan

Jan 17, 2017, 9:55:34 AM1/17/17
to Gqrx SDR
Thanks a lot. I also have a LIMESDR board. Do you plan to support it?

Alexandru Csete

Jan 17, 2017, 10:13:10 AM1/17/17
to gq...@googlegroups.com
LimeSDR has been supported for a long time through the soapysdr
plugin. The details depend on the platform, but there is not much to
do in gqrx, except maybe adding a few predefined sample rates.

We have posted details on the limesdr forum, so please check there
first, but if you don't find it let me know.

Alex
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gqrx/fb15198b-d7c2-434d-a845-f0311342d94e%40googlegroups.com.

Mehtap özkan

Feb 2, 2017, 9:14:37 AM2/2/17
to Gqrx SDR
Dear Alexandru,
 I was not able to locate the fork that displays the constellation.Can you help?

Alexandru Csete

Feb 2, 2017, 1:29:09 PM2/2/17
to gq...@googlegroups.com
I think it is this one but I haven't tried it:
https://github.com/racerxdl/gqrx

I has a branch called Constellation :-)

Alex