Re: [gqrx] I/Q recorder tool can't record if input rate <1Msps

Alexandru Csete

Jan 4, 2018, 7:25:49 PM1/4/18
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Well, the error comes from the gr-iio / plutosdr library and IQ
recording at low rates seems to work well using the rtl-sdr dongle, so
I am not convinced the error is in gqrx.

You can try using higher rate and enable input decimation.

I will see if there are any updates next tie Ipackage, but it comes
with three different libraries so it's a pain to package :-(

Alex