GQRX 2.10

Robin Gape

Jan 22, 2018, 8:39:18 PM1/22/18
to GQRX group
Alex,

the PPA just offered me GQRX 2.10, as would the git repository. Out of
curiosity, what's changed from 2.9?

Cheers, 73,

Robin, G8DQX

Alexandru Csete

Jan 23, 2018, 10:35:03 AM1/23/18
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robin,

Yes, it has been some busy weeks and I forgot to send out an
announcement. It's a small releases with only few changes:

Fixes crash when starting gqrx using hackrf.
Fixes some spelling errors.
Improved SDRPlay integration.

Normally, this change log should also be available through the package
manager, though this probably depends on what is used for upgrading.

Alex

Simon Kennedy

Jan 25, 2018, 7:08:35 PM1/25/18
to gq...@googlegroups.com
I'm glad to see that first feature Alex. Now I need to get my Ubuntu version to something recent so I can install it.

Simon.

On 23 January 2018 at 15:34, Alexandru Csete <oz9...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Robin,

Yes, it has been some busy weeks and I forgot to send out an
announcement. It's a small releases with only few changes:

Fixes crash when starting gqrx using hackrf.
Fixes some spelling errors.
Improved SDRPlay integration.

Normally, this change log should also be available through the package
manager, though this probably depends on what is used for upgrading.

Alex