Soft66q using GQRX.

Robert Fear

Apr 6, 2017, 1:23:21 AM4/6/17
to Gqrx SDR
Some help with how to switch to the 3KHz to 23KHz range would be appreciated.  From the website it mentions a specific "DLL" with settings for this mode.  Am I missing something when it comes to using it with Linux?

Simon Kennedy

Apr 6, 2017, 2:42:13 AM4/6/17
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert,

Look at this post which has the answer to your question on the gqrx group archive:

DLL's are not used in Linux.

I noted with interest that the seller of these devices says on his website that they are 'not for beginners'!

Regards
Simon.

On 6 Apr 2017 06:23, "Robert Fear" <rjf...@gmail.com> wrote:
Some help with how to switch to the 3KHz to 23KHz range would be appreciated.  From the website it mentions a specific "DLL" with settings for this mode.  Am I missing something when it comes to using it with Linux?

Robert Fear

Apr 6, 2017, 2:46:55 AM4/6/17
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Simon,

I do understand that DLLs aren't used in Linux.  Not really my issue - I was looking for the equivalent in the Linux world.  It's okay, I just purchased a different SDR.  The low end wasn't ultimately my target.  No worries.

R.J.