GQRX 2.5

dbl...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 7:53:08 PM1/13/16
to Gqrx SDR
Alex:  Thanks for updating to run gqrx on El Capitan!

But: No sound. I am using a Macair.   2.5 now shows good waterfall and shows signals modulating. Mode set to FM and I can hear the conversation on my hand held xmtr but no sound from macair. in Systems/sound the input is set to Funcube dongle and input line shows modulating single but nothing from macair speakers. Volume all the way up.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again for update for El Capitan.  WK

Alexandru Csete

Jan 13, 2016, 8:15:34 PM1/13/16
to gq...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 1:53 AM, <dbl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alex: Thanks for updating to run gqrx on El Capitan!
>
> But: No sound. I am using a Macair. 2.5 now shows good waterfall and shows
> signals modulating. Mode set to FM and I can hear the conversation on my
> hand held xmtr but no sound from macair. in Systems/sound the input is set
> to Funcube dongle and input line shows modulating single but nothing from
> macair speakers. Volume all the way up.

What is the audio output set to in gqrx and the system settings?
How about squelch?
Do you see audio in the audio spectrum?

Please attach some screenshots. Maybe we can see something there.

Alex

dbl...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 6:22:57 PM1/14/16
to Gqrx SDR
Alex:  Thanks for quick response.

Here is a screen shot with Funcube Pro+ putting signal into system sound input.
Good waterfall but nothing else. Here is screen shot. Hope you can spot my error in setup.

Thanks WK

dbl...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 6:26:42 PM1/14/16
to Gqrx SDR
Alex:

 Looks like screen shot didn't make it. Ill try again

dbl...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 6:36:05 PM1/14/16
to Gqrx SDR
one more try to include screen shot.