Waterfall options?

KingFisher

Jun 13, 2017, 3:02:39 AM6/13/17
to Gqrx SDR
Hello I dont know what ive done?,
Trying to go back and have clicked every tab imaginable, cant find the waterfall option,
my waterfall is yellow! that and just noise is making me feel sick
how can i get the basic settings.back,
any help will be appreciated enormously.
Screenshot from 2017-06-13 07-55-32.png

Simon Kennedy

Jun 13, 2017, 3:41:03 AM6/13/17
to gq...@googlegroups.com
In a terminal window run gqrx with the -r option:
gqrx -r

If that doesn't work the settings to adjust the gain of the waterfall are in the FFT Settings tab, and the audio gain is the gain slider below the audio spectrum graph.

Simon.

KingFisher

Jun 13, 2017, 4:56:32 AM6/13/17
to Gqrx SDR
Thanks Simon 100% worked, i issued sudo first.