Re: RSP2 with gnuradio

Jeff Long

Jan 12, 2018, 11:01:42 PM1/12/18
to gq...@googlegroups.com, Mitchell
[I put this on the gqrx group ...]

I think I see what's going on. LD_LIBRARY_PATH is all that GQRX needs
from gr-osmosdr, but GNU Radio also uses PYTHONPATH. So, instead of:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/tmp/test/lib64:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH gnuradio-companion

use the following:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/tmp/test/lib64:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH \
PYTHONPATH=/tmp/test/lib64/python-2.7/site-packages:$PYTHONPATH \
gnuradio-companion

This is all related to testing in a temporary directory. I don't expect
to have these kinds of problems when install is done the normal way.