Auto Scanning?

David Brodosi

Aug 22, 2017, 10:44:53 AM8/22/17
to Gqrx SDR
Good morning from sunny Florida!

I LOVE GQRX!  I have it running in my office which is located in downtown St. Petersburg. I'm currently using the Mac version of the software and I wanted to check and see if the PC side supports auto scanning? If not, is there an addon script that would support this function?

Thanks for your time.

Cheers, David

Alexander Fasching

Aug 22, 2017, 11:05:51 AM8/22/17
to gq...@googlegroups.com
There's the gqrx-scan project:
https://github.com/khaytsus/gqrx-scan

I haven't used it myself, so I don't know how it works.