Remember the TCP remote control on/off setting

Hanns Holger Rutz

Oct 11, 2017, 12:33:36 PM10/11/17
to gq...@googlegroups.com
hi,

using gqrx 2.6 both on desktop and raspi, my desktop remembers the TCP
enabled setting, whereas the pi does not, and there gqrx always starts
with TCP disconnected.

is there a way to force it to have remote control always enabled? why
doesn't it remember the setting on the pi?

thanks, .h.h.

Alexander Fasching

Oct 11, 2017, 12:37:34 PM10/11/17
to gq...@googlegroups.com
The setting is remembered in more recent versions.

Hanns Holger Rutz

Oct 11, 2017, 12:39:35 PM10/11/17
to gq...@googlegroups.com, Alexander Fasching
ok - but on my desktop it's also 2.6, and here it works... (perhaps a
difference between the desktop and the pi build?)

hacking around now with xdotool to turn it on; perhaps it could also
have a keyboard short-cut.

best, .h.h.