rig-remote update

simone....@knoway.info

Jun 10, 2017, 6:04:27 AM6/10/17
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I released an update of rig-remote, thanks also to Simon Kennedy.
nfo
- improved autobookmark scanning features
- added a small tool for troubleshooting issues and simplify debugging
- added feature to sync frequency and mode between two rigs (providing
rigctl is our friend), this mimics the work Simon has done in his
script.

enjoy and let me know if something doesn't work as expected.

regards

--
Simone Marzona

Linux registered user number: 509183

PGP key ID: 1024D/36F88CC3

Star Trek (2009):

Burly Cadet #1: Hey farmboy. Maybe you can't count. But there are four
of us and one of you.
James T. Kirk: So get some more guys and then it'll be an even fight.