I wonder.

James Clark - KC3CDV

Mar 31, 2017, 4:12:38 PM3/31/17
to gq...@googlegroups.com
I wonder how hard would it be to put some sort of modulator and decoder that would allow truncation and also digital weather fax and things like that to be put into GQRX.
Like if we could somehow have a all in one software, I don’t know how easy or hard that would be, I know it would sure make it a lot simpler for someone like me who has know idea about the terminal and things like that LOL.
It was just an idea, also I was looking online, apparently the waterfall shows the stations that are active, using voiceover I don’t see that, I wonder how we could figure a sistem that would allow voiceover users to be able to see that.

that would sure beat the way tuning works with voiceover now, holding down one of your airo keys for a few hours to get from 100 MHZ to 250MHZ.
LOL, anyway those are a few ideas and sort of question tipe thoughts, everyone take care and may the Lord bless you all.

May Peace Be With You. Active skywarn severe weather spotter and Community Collaborative Rain, Hail & Snow Network operative.
@HomefrontHugs Volunteer for our Troops and Families