GQRX and airpsy mini weirdness

Ronneil Camara

Jan 21, 2018, 8:59:09 AM1/21/18
to Gqrx SDR

I just received my Airspy mini. Today, I tried it with a noaa apt satellite. The audio was clear from beginning to end of the satellite pass. Signal to noise ratio was like 30db+. It was a very clean pass though with some few radio interference which happened like 4-5 times like a 1-2 second interference. However, when I tried to process the wav file into wxtoimg, the upper and lower part of the image was not visible. I can scroll up and down within wxtoimage but it was empty. The image is only in the middle. I've never encountered this behavior when I was using rtlsdr dongle.

You can see the image and my gqrx settings from this link - https://imgur.com/a/CjOG7

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Neil

Ronneil Camara

Jan 21, 2018, 10:53:09 AM1/21/18
to Gqrx SDR
I fixed it. For some reason, the tool I used for a long time failed to properly resample the raw file at 11025 hz. I tried sox and I can see the whole image now