gqrx-remote

Simone Marzona

Jan 16, 2016, 6:29:53 AM1/16/16
to Gqrx SDR
Hello All,

I recently started using GQRX and I like it a lot, thanks everyone for providing this software.

I'm working on a fork of gqrx-remote ( https://github.com/Marzona/gqrx-remote ). The software relies on the rigctl protocol to remotely control GQRX.

From the original project I inserted some new features (like scanning) and I'm planning to add some more new stuff in the future. Take a look at the list on the github issue page.

Drop me a line if you want to contribute or if you have some feature request.

Thanks.

Alexandru Csete

Jan 16, 2016, 3:09:58 PM1/16/16
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Simone,

Thanks for the info. Nice work!
If you intend to develop it in parallel with the original project, it
might be a good idea to change the name at least so that users can
know the difference.

Alex

simone....@knoway.info

Jan 16, 2016, 3:27:24 PM1/16/16
to gq...@googlegroups.com

Hola,

I'm sending pull request to get the code merged but I'm not getting feedbacks.

If this status continues, I'll complete the code rewrite and create a new project so to not violate the original software license and remove the ownership of the software.

I miss 60% of the ui code to be rewritten.

Simone Marzona

Linux registered user number: 509183

PGP key ID: 1024D/36F88CC3

Star Trek (2009):

Burly Cadet #1: Hey farmboy. Maybe you can't count. But there are four
of us and one of you.
James T. Kirk: So get some more guys and then it'll be an even fight

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Gqrx SDR" group.

simone....@knoway.info

Jan 17, 2016, 1:08:43 PM1/17/16
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

here we are..

https://github.com/Marzona/rig-remote
https://github.com/Marzona/rig-remote/issues
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Gqrx SDR" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gqrx/CAHG%3DS_ftg6puh4xpfMsEsHoxEHPaAAj6MNFWn33sF5ZiK9ED5A%40mail.gmail.com.

Simone Marzona

Linux registered user number: 509183

PGP key ID: 1024D/36F88CC3

Star Trek (2009):

Burly Cadet #1: Hey farmboy. Maybe you can't count. But there are four
of us and one of you.
James T. Kirk: So get some more guys and then it'll be an even fight.

Alexandru Csete

Jan 17, 2016, 2:05:46 PM1/17/16
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Simone,

I have added it to the list of external applications on the website
http://gqrx.dk/doc/external-applications

Alex

simone....@knoway.info