default filter.

James Clark - KC3CDV

Apr 7, 2017, 8:44:19 PM4/7/17
to gq...@googlegroups.com
So I was wondering guys, what are the default filter settings for the band filters?
I came across DRM and have software to decode it but cant decode it, I don’t think the band filters are the rite steps.
DRM example..mp3

Simon Kennedy

Apr 8, 2017, 2:45:07 AM4/8/17
to gq...@googlegroups.com
According to sigidwiki.com DRM uses 10 kHz bandwidth.

On 8 Apr 2017 01:44, "James Clark - KC3CDV" <james.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
So I was wondering guys, what are the default filter settings for the band filters?
 I came across DRM and have software to decode it but cant decode it, I don’t think the band filters are the rite steps.

James Clark - KC3CDV

Apr 8, 2017, 11:17:23 AM4/8/17
to gq...@googlegroups.com
yes it does, and also a USB modulation mode, I was wondering though what are the different sices of the band selection filters on GQRX.

May Peace Be With You. Active skywarn severe weather spotter and Community Collaborative Rain, Hail & Snow Network operative.
@HomefrontHugs Volunteer for our Troops and Families

> On Apr 8, 2017, at 02:45, Simon Kennedy <si...@thekennedys.info> wrote:
>
> According to sigidwiki.com DRM uses 10 kHz bandwidth.
>
> On 8 Apr 2017 01:44, "James Clark - KC3CDV" <james.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So I was wondering guys, what are the default filter settings for the band filters?
> I came across DRM and have software to decode it but cant decode it, I don’t think the band filters are the rite steps.

Simon Kennedy

Apr 8, 2017, 11:41:02 AM4/8/17
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Off the top of my head I can't remember and my shack is in pieces as I am rearranging it! When I have completed my program you will be able to change bandwidth using it.

I got QtSpeech working last night so I will change to use that rather than e-speak. The big benefit is that it supports the native voice software on Windows, Mac or Linux.

Simon.

On 8 Apr 2017 16:17, "James Clark - KC3CDV" <james.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
yes it does, and also a USB modulation mode, I was wondering though what are the different sices of the band selection filters on GQRX.

May Peace Be With You.  Active skywarn severe weather spotter and Community Collaborative Rain, Hail & Snow Network operative.
@HomefrontHugs  Volunteer for our Troops and Families

> On Apr 8, 2017, at 02:45, Simon Kennedy <si...@thekennedys.info> wrote:
>
> According to sigidwiki.com DRM uses 10 kHz bandwidth.
>
> On 8 Apr 2017 01:44, "James Clark - KC3CDV" <james.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So I was wondering guys, what are the default filter settings for the band filters?
>  I came across DRM and have software to decode it but cant decode it, I don’t think the band filters are the rite steps.
>

> --

James Clark

Apr 8, 2017, 1:27:21 PM4/8/17
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, that's going to be very nice. Also would it be possible you could put a beat frequency oscillator in there, this way would be more like a real ham radio, or maybe you could do those old band spread controls on like how the old radios had them.

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to gqrx+uns...@googlegroups.com.