A new release of rig-remote is out!

Simone Marzona

May 1, 2016, 5:46:18 PM5/1/16
to Gqrx SDR
Hello All,

a new release of rig-remote is out and available. Here is a list of the features:

  • threading and events support for all the scanning commands
  • tooltips in the UI
  • selection/deselection of bookmarks in the bookmark lists is now available
  • increased the testing coverage in all the modules, improved code readability
  • long list of small fixes and corrections.
The list of issues related to this release is here https://goo.gl/e3P1MM

Moreover there are other improvements around the project that aren't strictly code:

I have now a mailing list for the project, please subscribe and help me create a small community:

For more info on the release take a look at :

The future development of Rig Remote is captured here:

Enjoy

Alexandru Csete

May 2, 2016, 3:16:23 PM5/2/16
to gq...@googlegroups.com