View boxes audio,input controls,receiver options out of order.

Brad Forker

Sep 1, 2016, 11:19:58 AM9/1/16
to Gqrx SDR

   Sorry for the dumb post I am using 2.5.3 with a mac on 10.11.6 the radio is a airspy r2.  I have no idea what i did but it worked fine then i moved the fft box around. After that I can not get the view boxes in order on the right side the sub tabs to switch are gone. I have deleted Gqrx and reloaded the same problem thanks for the help.
Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 8.10.55 AM.png

Corey Koval

Sep 1, 2016, 12:18:53 PM9/1/16
to Gqrx SDR
From the command line try running "gqrx -r"

Brad Forker

Sep 1, 2016, 12:35:48 PM9/1/16
to Gqrx SDR
I just get a bash command line not fine?

Brad Forker

Sep 1, 2016, 6:51:01 PM9/1/16
to Gqrx SDR
Not found any other ideas? thanks for the help group

Brad Forker

Sep 2, 2016, 9:08:53 AM9/2/16
to Gqrx SDR
Any other ideas group I have deleted it and downloaded and it comes back the same way??

Alexandru Csete

Sep 16, 2016, 2:09:03 PM9/16/16
to gq...@googlegroups.com
The widgets are in "dock windows" and it looks like you undocked them
by dragging them away from the main window. The toolkit is a bit
broken on OS X and it can be difficult to put them back in.

Try dragging one of the small windows over to the main window, close
to the right edge of the main window and hold it for a few seconds. If
you see the main window change you can drop it. It is sort of drag and
drop.

Somebody suggested resetting the configuration. You can do this by
typing the following in the terminal:

rm ~/.config/gqrx/default.conf

I hope this helps!

Alex