Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Simon Kennedy

ongelezen,
1 mrt 2017, 08:42:3301-03-2017
aan Gqrx SDR

All,

I have released a new version of gqrxHamlib, v2.5

The improvements are:

  • add Setup menu
  • add support for fldigi/flrig frequency and mode control
  • add support for different ip addresses & ports from the defaults for gqrx, hamlib & flrig
  • make sync of mode optional
  • add Help and Exit menu items and keyboard shortcuts

The install instructions are:

  • Install PyPi Python package manager if not already installed: sudo apt-get install python-pip
  • Install PyQt4 if not already installed: sudo apt-get install python-qt4
  • Install gqrxHamlib: sudo pip install gqrxHamlib
  • Run gqrxHamlib: type 'gqrxHamlib' at command prompt

To upgrade from a previous version: sudo pip install gqrxHamlib -U

Known issues:

- the GUI looks fine on Xubuntu but on Lubuntu the text doesn't fit into some of the boxes.

- the program works well when gqrx & Hamlib/flrig are running on the same pc I am getting a 'Connection reset by peer' message when trying to run across computers on the network. To be investigated.

73 Simon

G0FCU.

Simon Kennedy

ongelezen,
1 mrt 2017, 11:26:5101-03-2017
aan Gqrx SDR
On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 1:42:33 PM UTC, Simon Kennedy wrote:

- the program works well when gqrx & Hamlib/flrig are running on the same pc I am getting a 'Connection reset by peer' message when trying to run across computers on the network. To be investigated.

In subsequent testing running these programs in a distributed manner does work so I'll cross that problem off the list!
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten