it is a bug or a feature???

Oliver Heimann

Nov 16, 2016, 1:02:17 PM11/16/16
to Gqrx SDR
hi over there :-)

today i installed the actual version of gqrx. all works fine but...
deleting a TAG does not work...

any idea???

tnx olli :-)

Alexandru Csete

Nov 16, 2016, 2:33:38 PM11/16/16
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Olli,

It seems that you can only delete a tag if no bookmark uses it. So,
probably a feature but I'm open to suggestions.

Alex

Oliver Heimann

Nov 16, 2016, 4:11:18 PM11/16/16
to Gqrx SDR
hi alexandru,

this tag isn't in use of any bookmark.
it was a test tag called untaged.
you can't also add a tag.
this is only possible, when u add a bookmark.
otherway the tag is lost in space :-(.

Alexandru Csete

Nov 16, 2016, 4:16:17 PM11/16/16
to gq...@googlegroups.com
ah ok, now I understand.... "untagged" is not really a tag. It's there
to catch all bookmarks that do not have a tag :-)

Alex