Just wanted to say thank you

Lorcan Kelleher

Jan 27, 2018, 1:28:43 PM1/27/18
to Gqrx SDR
This software is awesome and the fact that it is free, regularly updated and has an active support group is just great. Currently using it for my University thesis for a small budget cubesat ground station. Learning lots about Linux in the process.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work and please keep it up!

All the best,

Lorcan.

Alexandru Csete

Jan 27, 2018, 2:58:45 PM1/27/18
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Hello Lorcan,

Thank you very much for your mail. I am always happy to hear from
people who have a good experience :-)

As for future updates, I am now working a replacement for gqrx.
Something lighter and also with transmit support. More details later.

Alex