GQRX compiles with Terminal but not with QT-creatot

Elmo

Apr 24, 2015, 5:44:19 AM4/24/15
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I'm using Macbook yosemite
I've the problem, that it is possible to compile GQRX with

$ git clone https://github.com/csete/gqrx.git gqrx.git
$ cd gqrx.git
$ mkdir build
$ cd build
$ qmake ..
$ make

But if i open it with QT-creator and make qmake I get Project ERROR: gnuradio-audio development package not found
If I replace link_pkgconfig with CONFIG += /opt/local/include
Qmake works but make gets a lot of problems with QT
Can somebody help me?

Elmo

Apr 27, 2015, 9:45:24 AM4/27/15
to gq...@googlegroups.com

$ pkg-config --cflags --libs gnuradio-osmosdr

-I/opt/local/include -L/opt/local/lib -lgnuradio-osmosdr -lgnuradio-blocks -lgnuradio-runtime -lgnuradio-pmt

Elmo

Apr 29, 2015, 7:09:09 AM4/29/15
to gq...@googlegroups.com
It's because it uses QT5 instead of QT4.
Some one an idea, how to configure QT-Creator so that he takes the right qmake?