Update on my ham it up issue.

James Clark - KC3CDV

Mar 27, 2017, 12:20:52 PM3/27/17
to gq...@googlegroups.com
First of all, thank you to those who have tried to help me with the ham it up issue, after farther inspection, I found that I had ordered the wrong connector, the problem is finished however as Ive the correct piece on the way. I found last night in the stream config of GQRX the converter freq slider last night and have ben playing with it and standard sampeling vs the derectsampeling on my SDR, it does not seem to be making much difference, but with the ham it up hopefully when its all together and such within the next few days the findings hear will be different.

May Peace Be With You. Active skywarn severe weather spotter and Community Collaborative Rain, Hail & Snow Network operative.
@HomefrontHugs Volunteer for our Troops and Families