Issues with displaying frequency

MrBeastly9000

Jan 1, 2016, 10:53:08 AM1/1/16
to Gqrx SDR
Hello all
I have Ubuntu 14.04 setup on VMWare Player. All and all it is great, but gqrx 2.4 doesn't work well.I will say I used pybombs to setup gr-gsm and gqrx and it's dependencies. GNURadio I actually got a tarball but I used pybombs to build and configure it. No problems there, but gqrx does not show the frequencies when I start DSP. I have attached a picture, it is giving sound and seems to be demodulating, I just can't see it. I am using a NooElec R820T style dongle that is part of the supported rtl2832U dongles listed http://gqrx.dk/supported-hardware#rtlsdr. Any ideas?
gqrx1.JPG